Error 1327.Invalid Drive:
from the IBM System i Access for Windows Installer InstallShield Wizard when it's trying to computer space requirements.
Here's the fix:
- Save any open documents!
- Open regedit
- (insert warning about the risks of modifying your registry here!)
- Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\Personal
- You should find the offending drive letter here
- Change it to a local drive (double click "Personal" and type in "C:\" without the quotes, for example, but if you don't know how to do that, call your IT professional)
- Install iSeries Access
- Repeat steps 4-6 above, but change it back to the offending drive
- Enjoy convenient access to your iSeries!